RMIC's HARP Guidelines have been updated to incorporate the changes to the FHFA HARP programs announced in Fannie Mae's Selling Guide Announcement SEL-2012-09 and Freddie Mac's Bulletin Number 2012-19.
Same Servicer Option
· Email RMIC's Modification Request Form, which is provided below to PSModificationGroup@rmic.com or fax to (800) 849-7642.
New Servicer Option
· Confirm loan has coverage with RMIC by clicking here
· Email RMIC's Modification Request Form, which is provided below, and the 1003 form to PSModificationGroup@rmic.com or fax to (800) 849-7642.
· Lenders who are familiar with RMIC's Electronic Loan Submission (ELS) system can submit New Servicer loans using that method.
· ELS (preferred submission method for New Servicer loans)
For inquiries, please contact RMIC's Policy Servicing Department at: PSModificationGroup@rmic.com or (800) 884-RMIC (7642); select "2" for Policy Servicing.